Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Face!

 Happy Friday everyone! It's time for Friday Face!

This week I wanted to introduce you all to Jessica. I met Jessica in college in our first class for Interior Design. We were in almost every single class together since they only offered these at certain times anyway. We teamed up on projects, hung out as friends, and pulled all nighters. 
Since college, I haven't seen Jessica much but was so happy to reconnect on Blogger and Facebook. Check her out here: Doubling the Dewitts.


1. So tell me, with 3 dogs, 3 cats, and 3 humans - what's it like around your house?
 
It's pretty furry. No really, fur everywhere. I spend a lot of money on food also. 
Serious {but corney} its SO full of love and affection and entertainment. I could never imagine a live without animals. Everyone is so cuddly and sweet. I have the best animals.  We humans just live in their world mot of the time.  They are all learning that Callen isn't going anywhere, and watching him grow up with them is going to be fun. 

2. What made you so interested in Interior Design? What would your dream job be? 
 
I have always been interested in the "parts to the whole." I started as a Genetics major - uh.. NO! Interior Design for me is a big puzzle.  My dad was a residential contractor so I fell in love with old homes and the history they represent. I should have gone to work for him when I graduated {sniff.. sniff}.  I quickly realized that residential clients are... challenging.... so I went to work commercially {we do not design commercials, we design for non residential clients}. 
 
Two dream jobs: {One} Super dream job. Design for Disney. {Two} Realistic dream job. Design residential house plans for a builder. Oh yeah and an event planner would really fun too! Decisions Decisions... 

3. What is something unique about yourself?
 
I have a fused tooth...unique enough? I was the freak show at the dentist when I was little, they always brought in all the students to see. {I bet this causes an influx on Google.}

4. What is your favorite food?

Ohh.. to choose just one. If I were to die tomorrow... I would want to have a James Coney Island Chili Dog. 

5. What inspired you to start blogging? 
 
I was indefinitely opposed to Facebook and the blog was my compromise. I wanted to share my pregnancy with my family & friends, since I live so far away. Look where that got me? A blog AND Facebook. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica DeWitt said...

Thanks for showing me off! I always have lots of fun on your blog!

Mami en construcción said...

Hi Jessica!!
Nice to meet you!!
I'll be checking out your blog tomorrow (it's 10:30 pm and I'm about to have dinner!)
Have a great weekend!

Candace said...

Can I just say I don't remember how I came across your blog... but i'm so glad I did because I love it! Your posts are always so fun! Thanks :)