Saturday, April 16, 2011

He's Gonna Marry Me...

It's 5am. The alarm in the room is going off... WHAT?!!
Donald (who had stayed with me in the room, along with my cousin Audrea) fumbled to try and turn it off. Then we started to giggle as I started the "I'm GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!" dance. Eventually, we did fall back to sleep for a little while.

Things started off fast and furious. My mom came to my room to help me get ready, and slowly all the bridesmaids showed up too..


The next thing I knew... I was walking down the aisle, saying I DO, and we were married!
First Dance - "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison

Then there were more dances...
 My Dad and I "Little Miss Magic" by Jimmy Buffett

 My Step-Dad and I "Have a Little Faith in Me" by Delbert McClinton

 My Papa and I "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder

I honestly can't remember the song, but Lee and his mother had a lovely dance as well

 After much more dancing and eating... the party was over and then it was off to happily ever after...

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lee said...

I'm so lucky to have you. Couldn't imagine my life any other way.

Pineapples and Pickles said...

happy anniversary!

Carlin said...

happy anniversary you two!!! you guys are great!!!

chloe said...

Awww! Such a beautiful love story! You were a gorgeous bride!
Happy anniversary!

Sabrina Bowen said...

This is me clicking "like" next to Lee's comment.