Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday: Total Awesomeness

First I want to say - I don't get paid to talk about the things I like. But sometimes there are things you like so much that you just have to tell the world! So here is something I think is total awesomeness.

First - answer these questions:
Coffee Drinker?
Keurig User?
Online shopper?

Then check this out!

I stumbled upon Big Cat Coffee's while thinking of changing my coffee order service. What I immediately noticed is that you can create your own pack - 5 kinds of coffee and 5 k-cups each. Sweet! So I went right to building Lee a pack and myself one.
We like different coffee.

Mine:

Lee's:
I have to say I really like the Kaluha one. I just wish there was actually Kaluha in it...
I also love that I have so many options other than just Green Mountain. All in all, their coffee doesn't excite me all that much.

Anyway, if you are a K-cup user and love coffee - give it a whirl!

4 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

How interesting!!
DO you think I can find this in Spain??
I LOVE coffee!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I like, I like!!

Ross said...

These look great! I love my coffee. Where did you find these? I'd love to see if I could get them in my city.

Unknown said...

Ross - They ship to your house. Check out the website! http://www.bigcatcoffees.com/index.cfm