Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

I snagged this from Chloe - who snagged it before me. Play along!

1. My most prized possession is Obviously Lee and Logan, but I am still in love with my wedding ring, even after nearly 6 years!

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 30. It's not 29 and it's not 31 and my goodness am I happy at this age!

3. The best way to spend a weekend is In the backyard with Lee, Logan, and the puppies. Pure bliss.

4. My outlook on life is "everything happens for a reason."


5. If you want to annoy me, complain about everything without a solution on how you will change it. Not productive!

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to brownies. or cookies.


7. When dressing for the day one should put on whatever makes you feel comfortable and pretty. :) --- I agree with Chloe!

1 comment:

Donald said...

The dogs barking next door didn't make #5?