Friday, March 11, 2011

Survey Time...

I have 5 minutes before the bottle is warmed for Logan so here goes!
(Stolen from Glamorous Life of a House Wife)

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: KING.

C. Chore you dislike: The bathroom

D. Dogs: Have 2, love them to pieces!

E. Essential start to your day: A smile from Logan. Then tons of coffee.

F. Favorite color: I really don't have one. I guess I dislike orange...

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 1" (confirmed recently by my dr)

I. Instruments you play(ed): Nada

J. Job title: Interior Designer

K. Kids: One awesome little dude, Logan!

L. Live: In a bungalow

M. Mom’s name: Diane, or Madre as I call her.

N. Nicknames: Bre

O. Overnight hospital stays: Appendix and Logan.

P. Pet peeves: Anything involving driving like turn signals, mini vans, coming to a complete stop to turn into a parking lot..

Q. Quote from a movie: "You have a baby! in a bar..." (I recently did that...)

S. Siblings: Nada

T. Time you wake up: Ha. Normal time is 6:30am. But has been preceded lately by 3:30 for a tiny bottle.

U. Underwear: Yep.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Not really sure...

W. What makes you run late: Honestly? Lee.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth mainly

Y. Yummy food you make: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pot Roast, Spaghetti.. i love to cook

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes. Not a fan of the zoo...

2 comments:

Holly said...

I agree with you on the "lots of coffee"!

Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm following you now. :)

Mami en construcción said...

Ha! I did this too not so long ago!!! I loved it!
It's fun!!