Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Yesterday we all wore green and I was a huge FAIL as a mom and only snapped one photo of Logan in green:
Then last night we dropped Logan with Grandma and went to the rodeo.
The rodeo is a slightly big deal around here every year. It's the opportune time to put on a short dress and cowboy boots and drink beer and eat bad food.

I missed the memo - I don't own real cowboy boots. I own riding boots to wear over jeans in the winter. I looked out of place big time.

But I didn't really care.
The entertainer was Zac Brown Band, whom I love ever since I saw him do Crossroads with Buffett on CMT.
What's wrong with the dog?


He gave a great show and was totally worth the pain in the ass to park and eat bad food.

Logan slept all night but that's only if you count him being awake at Grandma's from 7pm - 10:30pm, awake in the car ride home, eating at 11pm and then sleeping until 7am.

I blame it on being 150 degrees in her house and the fact that she can't put the boy down.
But I enjoyed 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep...

Man am I ready for the weekend...

No comments: